Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Weekend

This is a great thing to do on Sundays--read everyone's blog. I am still sick today, but hoping to start feeling better tomorrow. Maybe this week while I'm home from school I can learn to put photos on my blog-be patient with your Mom!
I am reading lots of children's picture books and chapter books for homework for my online class this week and trying to get the car fixed underneath and on the bumper-at two different places of course!
Love to all

3 comments:

  1. hope you get feeling well soon. My girls were so so so sad that you did not come see them. They even drew you some pictures and had all there things set out for you to show you. Bummer about your car I hope it doesn't set you back too far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've had a fun week! Hope you feel better and glad you posted,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad we are all doing this!! How fun!! Sorry you are under the weather-- maybe Grandpa can make you some mystery soup!!! Ha!!

    ReplyDelete